International Beatleweek is a 7 day music festival dedicated to The Beatles and brought to you by The Cavern Club.
The Cavern Club will have live music all day with a different International Beatleweek band/solo artist on every hour on two stages in the Cavern Club (Front Stage and Live Lounge). There is also live music on all day, every day in the Cavern Pub (Free Entry).
International Beatleweek is a week long festival with 70 bands from over 20 countries and fans from all around the world. Information on this year’s bands can be found on our website www.internationalbeatleweek.com. Please note that bands are still being added so check back regularly to find out more.
GENERAL ADMISSION TO THE CAVERN CLUB DURING THE FESTIVAL IS:
£5 SINGLE ENTRY (PAYABLE ON THE DOOR ONLY) OR £10 ALL DAY & NIGHT TICKET.
Additional events will take place at various locations throughout the city all week long. Please visit our website for more info on what’s on. Highlights inlcude:
- Two live recreations of Paul McCartney’s Cavern shows (1999 & 2018) with Banned on the Run and Pure McCartney on Thursday on the same stage as the original shows.
- ‘Peace and Love’ on Friday takes place at Alma De Cuba, a fantastic city centre bar/restaurant.
- The Fab Four (USA) performing at Grand Central Hall on Friday night.
- An afternoon in West Derby to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Casbah Coffee Club on Saturday.
- Mark McGann and Pepperland (Sweden) at the Philharmonic Hall on Saturday night.
- Four late-night parties at the Adelphi hotel (the Beatleweek hub) on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Sunday is our huge Beatles Convention, which includes special guest speakers, Beatles tribute bands, Ringo Bingo, Beatles videos/movies and a massive marketplace full of Beatles memorabilia.
- Monday we will have a special Mathew Street Festival tribute concert followed by an evening event at the Shankly Hotel.
- On the final day we welcome back Beatleweek favourites The Overtures for two special shows in the Live Lounge on Tuesday.
We try and pack International Beatleweek with as many events as we can so you will always be thoroughly entertained during your time in Liverpool. There are many ways in which you can enjoy International Beatleweek. Some guests choose to come for 1 day and some choose to come for 10 or more! Cavern City Tours has multiple options for you to choose from so you can enjoy International Beatleweek the way you want to.
Most of our International Beatleweek events are only available as part of a package. However, there are certain events which we do sell individual tickets to. You will see details noted on our events page as to which events are package only and which events are available for individual purchase.