WIN 2 tickets to new Liverpool play – Lennon’s Banjo!
Lennon’s Banjo – Epstein Theatre – Tuesday 24th April 2018 for a two-week run until Saturday 5th May.
The race for the holy grail of pop memorabilia is on, in the world-premiere of a brand-new comedy.
Set in present day Liverpool: When Beatles tour guide Barry Seddon finds a letter written by John Lennon he unearths a clue to the solving the greatest mystery in pop history – the whereabouts of Lennon’s first musical instrument which has been missing for 60 years. But Barry’s loose tongue alerts tourist and Texan dealer, Travis Lawson, to the priceless relic. In an attempt to get his hands on the letter and the clues within, he persuades his beautiful wife, Cheryl to befriend the hapless tour guide and win his affections. The race for the holy grail of pop memorabilia is on!
So where do the facts end and the fiction begin? Everything will be revealed in this fast paced, comic caper of a play.
“The intrigue and mystery surrounding Lennon’s missing banjo, and the logic that it could be sitting in somebody’s attic right now, has the potential to make headlines around the world. The story crosses over beautifully from fiction to fact and back again to tease and tantalise the reader that every word is true.” – Trinity Mirror book review
The play is based on the 2012 novel ‘Julia’s Banjo’ by Rob Fennah and Helen A Jones and will mark the 60th anniversary of Julia Lennon’s death and the disappearance of the banjo she taught her son to play.
We’ve got 2 tickets for Lennon’s Banjo on 26th April 2018 (7:30pm) to giveaway to 1 lucky Cave Dweller!
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be received by Tuesday 24th April 2018 9am (GMT)
- Must be 18 years or over to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Winner will be selected at random and contacted on 24th April 2018.
- Winner will receive 2 tickets for Lennon’s Banjo at the Epstein Theatre to be used on 26th April 2018 only. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.